Welcome Back!

Thanks for coming over vegan food fam, this message is for you😆. love cooking for all of you guy and gals and some of the interactions I have with the die hard vegan foodies among you have me grinning ear to ear for days at a time.  My apologies for the long break with out notice, I actually didn't realize I was taking a break until the 2nd month because I was still recording food footage, lol.

I just moved back down to the Miami area from Tampa. I picked up a few shifts at a local restaurant on south beach which was… meh’ to say the least. I hated it. Can I just say false advertising! Online the restaurant lists itself as vegan and it was most certainly not 😑😐, but definately worth a laugh at the funny msleading situation lol.

After crashing my bicycle in route from my car to the job, a few post shift late night encounters with south beach’s perv' community, and three too many close calls with parking police, I quit 🙌! I’ve been making soap as a hobby for a while now and I decided to turn it into a small business.

Having put both my youtube channel and cookbook on the back burner to stock up on cold process and glycerin soaps, I  am ecstatic to share my modest soapery business with you. Really great homemade soaps, here is a sneak peak. I am also working on a monthly gourmet mushroom subscription box for all of my United States food family that love mushrooms just as much as I do. Finally, the completion of my vegan cookbook which will be ready to go by winter, all things going to plan.

So sit tight family, I've got my second wind and I'm ready to go for the long haul🏃 😆

Comments

  1. I really look forward to your cookbook and soap. You are so creative so, I know when you create something it's going to be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really look forward to your cookbook and soap. You are so creative so, I know when you create something it's going to be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! Even though I am worried about Hurricane Edna, I pray for your safety. I look forward to your soap and your cookbook. Sending you all of my positive energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for your cookbook as well as the mushroom boxes. I too thought about doing soap as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered what had happened. Great to have you back. Can’t wait to see more about the new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here to support you in all you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts